Hario Cold Brew Pot 1L
Coffee Geek notes
An elegant and effective way to produce quality cold brewed coffee at home. What's great about cold brew? It's rich, smooth and mellow, it contains less than half the acidity of traditional hot brew methods. The Hario Mizudashi Cold Brew Coffee Pot is also simple to use.
To make up to 1 litre of cold brew, simply follow these steps:
- Add approximately 80 grams of coffee to 1100ml of water
- Steep the grounds in the internal permanent filter for anywhere from 3-12 hours
- Combine cold brew with water and enjoy over ice - with milk or black. It's a great summer time cooler!
Dimensions: (W) 138 x (D) 94 x (H) 294mm
- Made with high quality heatproof glass
- No replacement filters needed (wash and re-use)
- 1 litre capacity
- Also suitable for brewing tea
Best coffee in the town. I always been been very fussy about the coffee I drink. These guys makes the best coffee by far. The best part is you don’t have to get out of your car specially the parking in that area. I wish I have found you earlier.Anil Grak
We live north of the river but every time we venture south we always stop to get our amazing coffee ��Tan Viandante
So much love for Rocketfuel. Consistently delicious coffee. I always drive a crazy route to get there, but when you have young children this drive-through coffee is totally worth it :-)Heidi Robinson
Prrfect coffee, even better smoothies. A day without a beachcomber is a sad, sad day.Anita Graham